In just a few weeks time, the eyes of the rugby world will shift from the tickertape and fanfare of the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand to South West London and Twickenham as Rugby Expo 2011, the single biggest global conference and exhibition for the sport kicks off on November 23rd.
The event, which is actively supported by the IRB, the RFU, SRU, Premiership Rugby, RaboDirect PRO12, the RFL and Super League will bring together not only some of the biggest names in rugby from the UK and Ireland but speakers from a host of major sports in key international territories.
With a conference programme designed to support the technical and commercial development of the sport, the first day of Rugby Expo will play host to 4 plenary sessions and 11 workshops and include a series of leading speakers with a clear international focus. These include;
- John O’Neill, CEO, Australian Rugby Union
- Mike Miller, CEO, the IRB
- Steve Fanelli, Executive Director Ticket Sales and Operations, MLB club Oakland Athletics
- Dominic Rumbles, Head of Communications, the IRB
- Chris Wyche, Vice President Operations, MLS club, Sporting Kansas Club
- Steve Griffiths, Head of Technical Services, the IRB
- Dan Lyle, Tournament Director, USA Sevens
- Derek Palmer, MD, EMEA, Tickets.com
- Nigel Fletcher, Chairman, European Synthetic Turf Organisation
For a full line up of the conference and workshop programme on day one click here.
With the exhibition floor now SOLD OUT the only way to attend Rugby Expo and join what will be a stellar event is to purchase delegate passes which can be bought online or by contacting the sales team on +44 (0)845 0740752.
Rugby Expo 2011 is the third occurrence of the event and will take place over 23 – 24 November at Twickenham Stadium, London.
The event, which combines an unrivalled conference programme, master class workshops and a live exhibition, is set attract 1000 delegates and 40 exhibitors from the global rugby industry, providing those in attendance with ideal environment for learning of the latest developments in the game, networking and generating new business opportunities.
All media enquiries, please contact Kevin Roberts, Event Consultant, using +44 (0) 7710 192960, [email protected]
For additional information, please contact Jonathan Wilson, Project Director, +44 (0) 7980 826781, [email protected]